Ways To Promote Your Project
Think Of An Innovative Idea
Make sure your project utilizes ball bearings,
roller bearings or linear bearings.
Submit Your Video
Get votes for your video, quick tips :
Promoting your ideas on social media
Share your project information
- What do you want to say?
- Figure out what you would like to say and how you want people to get involved in
helping you win. Make it conversational.
- Share information related to your project and make daily updates on your social
media outlets, ask people for feedback.
- Invite your friends/followers to events related to the project.
- Promote other projects and information.
- Show some gratitude.
- Make sure to thank every person who has voted for your video.
- Provide your progress report.
- Tell people where you are, how far you got in your project or how many votes you
have achieved thus far.
Some ideas on how to get noticed and get votes for your project:
- Involve your friends, post a link to your video on your social media sites and ask
your friends to vote on your project.
- Ask your friends to share your link with others.
- Talk to people you meet every day, ask them to vote on your project as well.
- Write a press release and send it to your local media (maybe a school paper or local
TV station), follow up as they might be busy with other stories.
- Get in touch with your local leaders, school paper editors, school board members,
members of associations, etc. share your passion with them and ask for support.
- Reach out to local charities, hackerspaces or businesses that share same passion
ask them to support you and your project.