1. Could you introduce yourself to our readers?
Hi I'm Cheyenne Cox! I'm 15 years old.
2. How long have you been involved in your sport?
I have been racing for 5 years now!
3. Are there people who have inspired you to get started?
Yes, I think who really inspired me is my dad.
4. What motivates you to continue competing?
Wow the whole racing industry keeps me going, the competition, the people most of all speed!
5. Who would be some people you would like to work with?
I would like to work with Earl Pearson Jr. I think that would be great!
6. What is your goal this year?
My goal is to get a feel for the car and know how to read it and just to be able to get a good start and win rookie of the year.
7. What advice would you give people who want to get started in your sport?
"No guts no glory."
8. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Jim burke always tells me "Race the track" and my dad would always say "slower is faster."