1. Please, introduce yourself to our readers.
Hello, My name is Bill Oxidean I'm from San Leandro, California.
2. How long have you been involved in your sport?
I've been involved in RC for 33 years, and boat racing for 12
3. Are there any people who have inspired you to get started? Who and why?
I was inspired first by my father, then various advertisements on the hobby shop window as well as friends from school. I grew up around the corner from a Hobby shop
4. What motivates you to continue competing?
Success, fame, love for the sport, as well as a sense of achievement drive me to continue winning
5. What has been your goal this year? Are you on schedule?
My goal this year is to own every .05 motor record on the books as well as develop amazing products. So far I'm right on schedule.
6. What advice would you give people who want to get started in your sport?
The best advice I would give to anyone in this sport is the more you put in, the more you get out
7. What equipment are you currently using?
I am currently running Atomic boats, Novak racing electronics, Airtronics radios, Boca Bearings (some of the bearings used by Bill are SMR63C-2OS #7 NB2, SMR63C-YZZ#5AF2), and Venom batteries