1. Could you introduce yourself to our readers?
I´m a rider from Malaga, Spain who loves downhill skating. I practice roller skating, longboarding, skeleton and soapbox racing.
2. How long have you been involved in your sport?
I have been skating since I can remember, but started downhill roller skating at 15 and have been competing for about 3 years now.
3. Are there people who have inspired you to get started?
Yes, mainly my best friends who is always trying to improve. His attitude has motivated me and now I have become very competitive and am looking to always improve as well.
4. What motivates you to continue competing?
I enjoy the sport, enjoy meeting like-minded people and riding in environments that people think would be impossible to roller-skate in.
5. What is your goal this year?
Win the Spanish Downhill Championship and finish with good results in World Downhill Championship.
6. What advice would you give people who want to get started in your sport?
Learn how to stop from any angle until you can do it in your sleep.
7. What is the best advice you have ever received?
You can be and do anything you want if you work hard enough.
8. What equipment are you currently using?
Homemade roller skates with the best bearings Boca Bearings full ceramic, trackers and Abec 11 wheels, light helmet adapted, leather skin, back protection, gloves for drift.