1. Could you introduce yourself to our readers?
My name is Steven Gee, I'm a fisherman with 5 years of bass fishing experience.
2. How long have you been involved in your sport?
I've been involved in bass fishing for the past 5 years.
3. Are there people who have inspired you to get started?
A close friend had convinced me to try bass fishing and from that point I've been hooked to the hobby.
4. What motivates you to continue competing?
Striving to be the best motivates me to competing.
5. Who would be some people you would like to work with?
I would like to work with Warren Buffet and get the opportunity to learn the craft of money management.
6. What is your goal this year?
My goal this year is to get angler of the year.
7. What advice would you give people who want to get started in your sport?
I would advise beginners to join a local bass club and learn to compete through club tournaments.
8. What is the best advice you have ever received?
The best advice I received was to give it my all till the weigh in. There were many times when I caught my best fish during the last our of the tournaments. So I learned to fish hard throughout the entire tournament regardless of what I have in the livewell.
9. What kind of equipment are you currently using?
I currently use the Shimano Curado 200E, Curado 100D and Chronarch 50mg, the bearings for my Curado 200E are FR-008C-OS LD.