Jul 31, 2019
This week, I made a decision to no longer use the arduino uno and xbox 360 controller for this project due to time constraints. Instead I will be using radio signal and the Spktrum DX6i remote. This will remove the coding stage from the process and speed it up.
With this decision, I made a wiring diagram (as seen below). As you can see, the current from the battery will flow through each of the motor controllers in parallel fashion.
In addition, hinges were placed on the body (as seen below) to allow for electrical configuration and manipulation once the components are added. The hinges were 3D printed in PLA as one piece.
Body with hinges in place